Thursday, September 13, 2012

Eyelash Extension Xtreme Lashes Review & Tips


I always dreamed of having long and full lashes

My natural ones are pretty short and thin (typical for Asians), and I had to put a lot of effort to make them visible and sexy looking 

Another problem was also that they are pretty straight & tend to go downwards instead of having a nice, feminine curl 


I have heard a lot about Lash Extensions the last few couple of months but never actually considered it as an alternative. The procedure was just too pricey and furthermore I was really scared that the extensions will damage my own ones.

But after thinking about it for a pretty long time, I decided to get them for my first time  3 months ago. I already had 3 refills done and I have to admit that I could no longer live without lash extensions ^^  I got so used to them and I guess it would feel really strange not to have them... It makes my face so much more beautiful and it is great to wake up in the morning and looking great 










I got a new refill 2 days ago 

My lashes look really full and curled =) 

Luckily, my own lashes didn't get damaged so far




A good procedure is when only 1 "fake" lash is applied. Some apply a whole bunch on one of your lashes, which will lead to further damage of your own lashes. 
If only one is applied, it will fall out, when your natural lash will too. 
So please remember- the best extension procedure is when only 1 single is applied. The extensions will definitely last so much longer and won't damage your own natural lashes.
An additional advantage is that your lashes look much more natural :) 

A professional lash expert will also pay attention that your lashes won't stick together to prevent early damage. 




Here you can see that the lashes go upwards, having a nice curly form 

In real life they look really natural :) Till now people never recognized that I wear fake ones. Friends of mine just mentioned " You look awesome today" without being able to tell why 

I would recommend it to everybody, who wants full and nice lashes + who is annoyed by using fake lashes all the time, which you have to apply everyday 



Costs: 

very pricey! 

The very first session usually costs around 180 to 200 Euro (1 refill is included most of the times)

Refills usually cost 30-50 Euro, depending on how often you get them per month. I usually pay 50 Euro because I get 1 refill a month 


Be AWARE of cheap offers, most of the time it is not worth it! Better go to a professional one and pay a bit more, but the result will be soooo much better and they will last longer

One procedure takes around 1 hour, maybe little bit more if it is your first time. 




TAKING CARE of your LASH Xtensions


When you get eyelashes done, don't wear any eye make-up before the session! 


1. When getting Lash Xtensions, avoid any contact with water for 48 hours. This is very important because the glue needs some time to reach it's full potential

- avoid sports (sweat)
- avoid swimming 
-avoid sauna & solarium 
- avoid using mascara 

2.  Brush your lashes every day with a small lash brush to divide your lashes 

3. Never use waterproof mascara, because it will be too difficult to clean your lashes at the end of the day.

3: Never use oil-based make-up removers or lotions, because it will destroy the glue and all your expensive lashes will fall out 

4. Clean your lashes carefully!!! Never rub your eyes with your hands or towel 

5. Avoid using eyelash curlers (also heated ones) if it is not necessary 

6. the best is to wash face and eye area separately especially if you use soap-based cleansers



Here my Cleaning Tools


Oil-free Eye-make up remover by BALEA 

Q-tips 
(just to remove eye shadow, eyeliners- do it carefully)

Eyelash brush 

Water 
(just rinse some water over your lashes (no soap) to get rig of the mascara. To remove all residues of it, you may use your fingers, but very carefully) 




OVERALL:

Honestly, for me it was really hard at the beginning not to rub my eyes automatically and not  to clean my face with one single face wash

Especially at the beginning you need so much time to clean your lash extensions, but the time will get less luckily

I was really paranoid to lose any lashes and was always really careful. During night I also wear a pair of glasses (cheapfake ones) to protect them at night. It really helped to last them longer than usual 






No comments:

Post a Comment