Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Zeniac LP Fort Review - 2nd Try


Zeniac LP Fort 

*****
My 2nd Try - Review 





To the Product:

- Brand: Noreva 

- amount: 30 ml / 1fl. oz. 

- contains AHA + BHA 

- texture: like a light moisturizer 

-  for troubled skin (acne) 

- skin type: for very oily, "thick" skin

- "intensive keratoregulating treatment"

- Price: around 10-13 Euro 
(depends where you buy it. In Germany you will mainly find it on online stores) 




Claims: 

-  "Extra Strength - Long-Term Release Skin Care For Thick Skin"


- "Zeniac LP Fort facilitates the elimination of sebum build-up and reduces its formation thanks to the combined action of AHA , salicylic acid and ammonium lactate, active ingredients with keratoregulalary and moisturizing properties" 



In Short:

- Fighting your acne-prone skin to achieve a clear, even skin

- smoothing skin through moisturizing effect

- matte effect 




Application:

- Apply in the morning and/ or evening on the areas concerned (or on the whole face)



*****


My OPINION: 

Honestly, at first I was kind of skeptical about this product due to my earlier experiences with this line.   

My reason to try a 2nd time was that during summer my skin got really worse - not only pimple, but also oily-wise.

I could use any powder or primer I wanted, but in the end couldn't fight my shiny looking skin. Especially during summer you just don't want to use too much make-up because it looks so unnatural and may melt off your face during the day, which is just disgusting looking

Before I fist tried it, my skin was just oily but in a calm and good condition


I used it mainly before I went to bed, because I didn't want to use it at daytime due to the sun. Due to the AHA you always have to put sun lotion on to prevent further damages to your skin!!!!!


I have been using this product now for more than 3 months and have to admit that I really like it :)





PRO:

- Oil control is AMAZING !!!! The best product ever!!!!! No moisturizer, powder or primer could ever beat it!!!! I was totally shocked about this great effect! 

- it also improved my troubled skin A LOT!!! 

- I get less pimples than usual and have finally got pretty clear skin

- I also have the impression that my former acne scars got less due to the peeling effect of the skin 

- skin looks really matte and smooth right after application. Even pores are less visible! 




CONTRA: 

- especially at the beginning of usage your skin will start to peel off like crazy! 
If you wear any kind of make-up- especially for oily skin, it may totally look flakey due to the peeling effect of your skin

- it is also possible that you have to switch to another kind of make up (e.g. for normal skin) to avoid this over drying look!

- if you don't have really oily skin, this might be too strong and drying. 
It may even cause irritations, that's why I recommend always to use a good moisturizer underneath!!! 

- AHA makes your skin very sensitive. You always have to use a sunscreen on your skin!! Don't forget it!!! 



OVERALL:

Honestly, in the end I was really impressed by this product. At the beginning it is definitely hard to keep using this product for a longer period due to the terrible peeling effect of your skin, especially when your are wearing make-up on daily basis.
But in the end it is worth doing so!!!! 

My skin definitely cleared up and stays matte through the day. It also works in combination with different kinds of make-up (mineral powder, BB cream, liquid foundation) now.

At the beginning I used the product almost every night, now I use it twice a week, but it seems to be enough. 

Blotting is no longer necessary most of the times. 
My acne scars and pores got less visible through longer usage.


Not to irritate your skin, I would recommend always using a good moisturizer underneath and never forget sun protection while using it (even if you use it at night). 

I am super impressed: 



5/5 

1 comment:

  1. Hello I'm starting using this product I have lots of pimples on my face and I got oily skin
    Do it will show good effect on my face? Quite nervous

    ReplyDelete