Monday, March 12, 2012

The Face Shop Face it. Oil Cut BB Cream Review

The Face Shop. Face it. Oil Cut Dual BB Cream



As I've mentioned already before, I have really oily skin, maybe the reason for  the breakouts which come and go form time to time....

Finding the right foundation, which is able to limit my oil production +which is able to cover my blemishes and acne scars is always a kind of struggle for me.

This entry will focus on a BB Cream by The Face Shop, which I bought one year ago in Korea.



The Product:


Smell: slight, minty but not too obvious

Texture: pretty thick, thicker than Skin 79 Pink BB Cream

Color: pretty odd, grey-ish and light beige (not yellow)

Efficiency: one pump also goes a long way

Coverage: pretty amazing, covers almost everything

Oil Control: ok

*****


My Opinion:

- nice BB cream overall

- better oil control than other BB creams I know, but not perfect

- Color is odd, quite hard to categorize, but all in all too light (maybe NC/NW 15).


- I was pretty impressed by it's coverage ability
It was able to cover all my blemishes and give a really smooth and even finish

Best and most natural finish compared to other BB creams- melts into your skin and becomes "invisible"
It's finish is definitely smoother and finer compared to the Skin79 Intense Classic BB cream. People won't be able to tell that you wear make up.

- did not cause any irritations or pimples

- colorwise it does not look that natural compared to Skin 79, because of this weird color. May suit people with really light skin color

- nice that package includes a concealer

****


Overall:

3.5 /5 


Finish-wise: 5/5 
(due to it's color, you definitely have to use a colored powder over it)


Pro: the best natural finish ever- will beat other BB Creams/ foundations!!!! (If you do not consider the color). 
Honestly- If you put colored powder on the top, people won't be able to tell that you wear any make-up!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment