Thursday, September 13, 2012

Long-Lasting Liquid Eyeliners


Liquid Eyeliners are definitely one of my most important make-up tools 

If I had to pick just one product, it would be an eyeliner I guess ^^



? Why Liquid ?

I have Asian eyes and they often become oily during the day. Whenever I tried to wear normal pencil liners, they tend to smudge and I look like a raccoon after only a few hours of wearing it. 

Liquid liners tend to stay the whole day and some on the market are incredibly good and look good 24 hours per day 


Here are the ones I love: 




1) Etude House "Oh m'Eye Liner" in black

2) Catrice "Eye Liner Pen" in 040 (black grey) for a more natural liner

3) Essence "Cherry Clossom girl- 2in1 eyeliner pen (semi permanent in black) 


very left: Etude house (black)

left: Catrice (grey)

both right: Essence 2in1 eyeliner  (black)



I love all these 3 Eyeliners:

The Etude house one is very nice because it is definitely water-resistent and stays on all day without smudging

The Catrice one is great for a more natural look, if you don't want to have a very strong black line. It also stays on for the whole day without smudging too much. The only thing I dislike is that it feels really like a pencil and you have to apply it several times to get the right, even color 

The eyeliner by Essence is nice because it can draw a thin as well as a thick line. It is also more like a pencil but easier to apply than the Catrice one. It also stays on for a pretty long time 



Great liquid liners can be also found:

THe FACE SHOP ones + other Korean brands, because they use to stay on the lid forever :p 


No comments:

Post a Comment