Thursday, September 13, 2012

MAC Powder Satin Blush in Cubic



I really had a hard time to like blushes actually

Whenever I applied it - I felt that it just looked so unnatural and fake. Some tend to look streaky or tend to enhance my oily cheeks 

That's why I never spent a lot of money on them....and usually skipped this make-up step...

anyhow I have heard so many great reviews about some MAC blushes, that in the end I actually purchased one too. 

And till now it is my ALL-time favorite blush!!!!! 


MAC Powder Blush Satin in "Cubic" 


MAC powder satin blushes are so easy to apply, because even though you apply it on your face once or twice, it still looks really natural somehow due to the "satin" finish

I love these MAC blushes because they don't have a strong chemical smell to them and do not cause any skin irritations or pimples 



"CUBIC" is so far my most favorite blush, because it is kind of an "all-rounder". You can use it at any season of the year, it just gives you a little hint of color, without looking unnatural

Finish: satin, sheer, matte 

Color: rosé tone 

amount: 6g / 0,21 US oz.

As you know- I am NC 25, prefer more a natural-looking make-up look. For everybody, who has a similar taste like me, this blush will be perfect!! 

I never regretted that I spent around 20 Euro on it, because it will last me a pretty long time.   It will suit anybody who is between NC/NW 15-30. If you have darker skin tones, this blush won't be perfect for you because it's color might be just a little bit too light for you.

If you are looking for a new, natural blush for your extended or beginner's collection, I would highly recommend this one!


MAC "Cubic"

5/5




No comments:

Post a Comment