Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Skin79 Hot Pink Super BB Cream



THE PRODUCT 

What it claims:

-Whitening

- UV Protection- SPF 25 PA++ 

- anti-aging effect "Wrinkle free" 



Packaging:
really nice and girlish ^^ I love the pink color and the pump system 
Negative: You can't tell how much product you've used 

Color:
grey-ish as many other BB creams, but adapts to your skin color well somehow
I would say it suits people with NC 20-25, max. 30

Coverage:
I would say "light" to light medium coverage. It won't be able to cover your major acne scars etc. even though you re-apply it on certain areas. If I wear it on it's own, you will definitely still see all my acne scars and bumps
 Coverage is definitely way lighter compared to full-coverage foundations. 

Finish:
Dewy, definitely not matte. Very natural though. Will not look cakey or melt off your face.  

Skin type:
I would say it will be good for people with dry to maximum combination skin. You definitely have to blot several times per day if you have oily skin- that's why I would no recommend it for people who suffer from really oily skin

Fighting Wrinkles:
Luckily I do not have any wrinkles...hopefully it stays that way =) That's why I can't really tell if it does actually improve the appearance of your wrinkles etc. 

Whitening Effect:
Till now I could not see any major difference 


IT DID NOT CAUSE PIMPLES =) 





My Solution:
The product on it's own is not enough for me considering coverage etc. That's why I use to mix it with my favorite Long-lasting, full coverage make up.

Why I do it?

The BB cream makes my make-up a lot smoother and application becomes way easier 

The finish looks more natural and smooth when mixing it 
While wearing my full-coverage foundation on it's own, it tends to look cakey during the day - the BB cream helps to make it look more natural 

I love the SPF in the product



OVERALL:

4/5


- does not cause acne or skin irritations
- color will suit many people even though it looks grey-ish at the first sight
- very nice, smooth finish 
- does moisturize skin well 

Contra:

- poor oil control (I get oily after wearing it on it's own for 5 minutes)
- poor coverage ability 





No comments:

Post a Comment